COVID图书馆服务更新 - 11月13日星期日
Use your ag九游会官网登录 ID card or 图书馆 member card to borrow from any of our Victorian campus libraries.
- Undergraduates: 30 items initially for 2 weeks.
- Postgraduates, honours and staff: unlimited loans initially for 4 weeks.
- 符合条件的 校外的学生 and staff can have 图书馆 items sent directly to their address through the postal loan [personal delivery] service. An initial loan period of 4 weeks allows for postal delivery time each way.
- 在线学生 are not eligible for postal loans.
借款 high-demand or restricted loan material
- High demand items may have a loan period of 14 days or less.
- Some materials have more restrictive loan 条件.
- 详细信息请参见 特殊材料.
登录 and select 'My Loans' to check due dates of your loans, or view fines and hold requests.
After the initial borrowing period, items are automatically renewed 除非
- it is requested by another user
- you have reached the maximum loan period of 52 weeks.
You can check the status of your current loans, due dates, requests and fines in 搜索. Select '登录' then 'My Loans'.
- You should also receive a courtesy email a few days before the end of your loan period.
- 的 item must be returned by the due date specified in My Loans or courtesy notice.
24/7 returns are available at all libraries.
During opening hours, you can return items using the return chutes available inside our libraries.
At any time, items can also be returned at our external chutes. 你可以在这里找到它们:
- ·考尔菲德库: 面向正门, 拐个弯向左拐, a few metres away on the wall facing Dandenong Road.
- 法律图书馆 (Clayton): 面向正门 to the Law Building, on the left hand side.
- Hargrave-Andrew图书馆 (Clayton): 面向正门, 在右边的墙上, around the corner from the front entrance.
- 路易斯·马锡森爵士图书馆 (Clayton): facing the Eastern entrance (Robert Blackwood Hall side), on the right hand side wall.
- 半岛图书馆: 面向正门, go left around the corner, at the top of the accessibility ramp.
- 药店库 (Parkville): in the breezeway to the left of the main library entrance
You can also post items to any of our branch libraries in Victoria. 检查地址 图书馆的.
- 罚款 will apply to all items that are overdue.
- It is your responsibility to return items by the due date.
- If you have an item that is overdue, you cannot borrow and other items you have on loan will no longer be automatically renewed.
- You can request items currently on loan or available at a different campus. Find the item in 搜索, select 'Get it', Request and then your pick-up location.
- You may not be able to request high demand and other restricted loan material.
- You can request Special Collections material to be picked up and viewed only in the Special Collections Reading Room.
- If you are designated as Off-campus, you can request the item be posted to your home [student] or office [staff]. Select "Personal Delivery" from the list of pick-up locations. You can return items at any of our libraries or pay for return post.
- You will receive an email when your requested item is ready for collection. Items awaiting collection are placed on the hold shelves at the pick up location under your name. You have 7 days to pick up the item after which it will be returned to the shelves.
- To cancel a request before it becomes available, select 'My Loans' then select 'Requests' to view a list of your requests. Select the 'Cancel' link as appropriate.
的 借款小册子 summarises how to borrow from the 图书馆.