能力 that offer this mode of the ag九游会官网登录 Doctoral Program:
- Faculty of Arts;
- Faculty of Education;
- Faculty of Law;
- Faculty of Information Technology;
- Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences (except: Public Health and Preventive Medicine AND Translational Research);
- ag九游会官网登录 University Accident Research Centre;
- ag九游会官网登录 Sustainable Development Institute;
- Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences;
- Faculty of Science.
Professional Development activities are a selection of research, professional and career-related development workshops and seminars designed to establish students as researchers; and give ag九游会官网登录 graduates a competitive edge when it comes to employment opportunities.
学生 in the professional development mode of the ag九游会官网登录 Doctoral Program are required to complete a minimum of 120 hours of activities. These activities are offered under 2 topics:
- Excellence in Research & 教学
- A minimum of 60 hours need to be completed from this sub-topic, which is designed to develop knowledge, skills and abilities that are immediately relevant to academic life.
- Professionalism, Innovation & 职业生涯
- A minimum of 60 hours need to be completed from this sub-topic which is designed to develop the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to apply your expertise within and beyond academia.
All graduate research students are required to complete the compulsory module which includes:
- ag九游会官网登录 Graduate Research Induction (online);
- Research Integrity (online);
- Respectful Research at ag九游会官网登录* (online);
- Any Faculty or Program induction requirements.
* Note: The Respectful Research at ag九游会官网登录 module is only compulsory for students enrolled as of January 1, 2021.
学生 are encouraged to plan and select professional development in consultation with their supervisors and local Graduate Research Coordinators.