ag九游会官网登录 Graduate Research Office
The ag九游会官网登录 Graduate Research Office (MGRO) is ag九游会官网登录 University’s centralised division for all Graduate Research (or HDR) student matters from Admissions through to the Conferral of the research degree across all our campuses and teaching locations.
Reporting to the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research Training) and chair of the governing body of graduate research (Graduate Research Committee), the ag九游会官网登录 Graduate Research Office is a pivotal interface for graduate research matters across all areas of the University including funding, policy, compliance and risk, student matters, services and administration, course and program approvals and delivery of supervisor and student professional development training. All areas work in partnership with faculties to develop and implement changes to improve graduate research student outcomes through initiatives aimed at developing knowledge, skills and networks of graduate research students, supervisors, coordinators and administrators.
The ag九游会官网登录 Graduate Research Office supports students, supervisors and administrators through the provision of the following functions ensuring compliance with external and internal regulatory requirements and integrity of student records and systems:
- Graduate Research Admissions - Management of activities to support the admission of Graduate Research students and distribution of offers of enrolment to ag九游会官网登录 research degrees including Joint Awards – University Wide
- Scholarship Award management including Distinguished Scholarships
- Stipend Scholarship payments
- Prestigious Awards: Mollie Holman, Vice-Chancellor's Commendation for Thesis Excellence, Postgraduate Publication Awards
- Candidature Management – enrolment, re-enrolment, variations, complex case management and advice
- ag九游会官网登录 Doctoral Program – Advanced training, industry engagement opportunities
- Graduate Research Supervision – Accreditation, Training & Development, supervisory team administration
- Management of major University-wide graduate research events (3MT, Visualise Your Thesis)
- Thesis examinations management & conferral of award administration
- Graduate Research Governance – policy development and review, Course governance, external regulatory compliance and reporting (inc ESOS, Sanctions, TEQSA, HESA, Research Block Grant), Graduate Research Committee and Subcommittee support
- External Engagement – sector, international networks, key partners, international campuses and locations