安全 and 安全
University 安全 Services
As part of the campus, MRS is supported by the University's security services, with security assistance on hand 24/7.
Do you or someone else feel unsafe or need help? Is your concern urgent or serious?
- To report something suspicious, or for general security enquiries, call 9902 7777 (24小时)
- For emergencies on campus, call 9905 3333
- For police, fire or ambulance help, call 000.
Have you experienced, seen or heard about behaviour that may be illegal, concerning or unacceptable?
联系 the University's Safer 社区 Unit on 9905 1599 (9am-5pm) or submit an 在线表单.
Find out more at the Safer 社区 Unit.
ag九游会官网登录 bSafe App
Get the app that's got your back! Download bSafe for support, resources and safety information.
The bSafe app brings support services, safety information and resources to your fingertips. We encourage you to download ag九游会官网登录 bSafe so that you have access to key information, advice and support connections to assist with your decisions in difficult situations
Find out more information on the ag九游会官网登录 bSafe website.
安全 at ag九游会官网登录 Residential Services
Alongside University 安全 Services, there are also dedicated MRS services personnel on site each night at Clayton and Peninsula to assist all residents and to ensure safety and security.
Here are some of the other ways we keep everyone safe:
- MRS is part of the University 尊重现在 Always initiative and mobile app
- Only residents have access to their hall (via proxy card or security key access)
- All rooms have their own lock for added privacy
- All halls and rooms have smoke alarms and fire-safety equipment which are checked regularly
- 安全 staff are based in or close to the residences, and on-campus 安全 personnel can escort you to your residence if you’re returning late at night
- Fire safety inductions and regular drills are conducted
- ag九游会官网登录的 Residential 支持 Teams are made up of senior ag九游会官网登录 University staff and student leaders who live in each hall to support each resident. They are trained to understand the needs of students living away from home
- Residential 支持 Team members have first-aid training, mental health first-aid training and all are required to have a Working With Children Check.
A safe environment requires cooperation from everyone in the residential community, which is why our Conditions of Residency includes a number of security initiatives and responsibilities.
Occupational Health and 安全 (OHS)