Vice-Chancellor’s Executive Implementation and Oversight Committee (VCEIO)
The Vice-Chancellor’s Executive Implementation and Oversight (VCEIO) Committee advises the Vice-Chancellor on the implementation of University strategy, monitors progress of key initiatives and provides oversight to the University's risk profile.
VCEIO is one of two principal management committees that provide advice to the Vice-Chancellor. The other is the Vice-Chancellor's Executive Committee (VCEC), which focuses on matters of University strategy, 政策和预算, including the capital development and information technology plans.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Executive Implementation and Oversight will:
- Make recommendations to the Vice-Chancellor on the implementation of the University's strategy and monitor the University's performance against the strategic and operational plans;
- Ensure a prompt and strongly co-ordinated approach to the evaluation of academic and business opportunities, review submissions for major new initiatives against the University's strategic plan and monitor their performance and risks;
- Review the use of resources and performance across all organisational units (eg faculties, schools, 部门, 投资组合);
- Monitor the University's key risk profile, key risk and performance indicators and financial performance against its strategic objectives;
- Receive formal Post Implementation Review (PIR) report from the responsible executive on completion or transfer to 'business as usual' status.
In response to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on University operations, 除了上述, and for the duration of the pandemic, the Vice-Chancellor’s Executive Implementation and Oversight will oversee the University’s responses to COVID-19 to ensure that:
- The values outlined in the Impact 2030 strategic plan (Discovering, Learning, Purposeful, 协作, Honest, Fair) are reflected in the University’s actions.
- The activities that are undertaken (introduced, continued, modified, ceased) during this time best position the University for short and long term success.
- Engagement with key internal and external stakeholders is maintained as appropriate (including but not limited to current and prospective, 包括道路的学生, staff, alumni, government, 业务合作伙伴, 慈善家和捐助者)
- Appropriate attention is given to identifying and mitigating new critical risks.
The VCEIO will meet once every three weeks.
替代品 will not be permitted unless a member plans to be absent from the University for more than four weeks. However if a Dean is an apology then another Dean may replace them.
|Mr Peter Marshall AM||Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice-President|
|利先生Petschel||Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice-President|
|莎朗·皮克林教授||Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education) and Senior Vice-President|
|教授Doron Ben-Meir||Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Enterprise and Engagement) and Senior Vice-President|
|安德鲁·沃克教授||Pro Vice-Chancellor and President (Malaysia)|
|丽贝卡•布朗教授||Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research) and Senior Vice-President|
|教授克里斯•戴维斯||Interim Dean, Faculty of Engineering|
|Renaye彼得斯女士||Vice-President (Campus Infrastructure and Services)|
|乔治先生你||Executive Director, Financial Resources Management|
|艾米丽·斯宾塞女士||Chief of Staff and Executive Director, Office of the President and Vice-Chancellor|
|格雷格•库萨克博士||Chief Coursework Officer and Chief of Staff, Portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Education)|
|特伦特先生Gillam||Chief of Staff, Portfolio of the 教务长兼高级副总裁|
|柯尔斯顿女士新兴市场经济体||Chief of Staff, Portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research)|
|唐纳德先生Speagle||Executive Director, Group Governance and Risk|
Other senior staff to attend by invitation as appropriate.
|9 Feb||15 Feb|
|2 Mar||8 Mar|
|23 Mar||29 Mar|
|13 Apr||21 Apr|
|4 May||9 May|
|25 May||2 Jun|
|15 Jun||21 Jun|
|6 Jul||12 Jul|
|27 Jul||2 Aug|
|17 Aug||23 Aug|
|7 Sep||13 Sep|
|28 Sep||4 Oct|
|19 Oct||25 Oct|
|9 Nov||15 Nov|
|30 Nov||8 Dec|
All submissions to VCEIO should be prefaced with the 一页摘要表(DOCX, 0.05 MB).